5º C HOMEWORK
1. The activity or sport of riding a skateboard
2. A game played outside on grass in which each hit a small ball into holes using a long thin stick
3. The sport of riding on a wave on a special board
4. A game in which two teams use their hands to hit a ball over a high net. It’s not allowed the ball touch the ground.
5. To move on a surface, using rollerblades.
6. The action of travelling over snow on skis, especially as a sport
1. The act of cleaning plates, pans, glasses, knives, forks etc. after a meal, or the objects needing to be washed.
2.To put knives, forks, plates etc on a table at each place where a person will eat.
3.To buy food and other things you need regularly
4.To rub something using a piece of cloth or brush to clean it and make it shine.
5. Disgustingly dirty.
6.Mark or discolour with something that is not easily removed.
8.Having an unpleasant smell.
9.Covered in dust.
Do the shopping
To set the table