"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"

lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018

Monday, 8th of October, 2018

5º A, 5º B, 5ºC

ROLE-PLAY

Today we have seen how to order food at the restaurant!!












Remember, it is NOT for homework. We finish in class.


Here there is an example for your role-play:



Waiter: Good evening, can I get you a drink?

Customer: Sure, I would like a Coke.

Waiter: Would you like to order any food?

Customer: Yes, can I see the menu please?

Waiter: Of course, here is the menu.

Customer: Let's see, can I get some olives, please?

Waiter: Would you like to order anything else?

Customer: Can I get a cheeseburger and some chips?

Waiter: Can I get you anything else?

Customer: That's all, thank you.



6ºA

Today we have talked about the pros and cons of technology through some videos and pictures. 

Individual task, writing: think about the benefits and drawbacks (advantages and disadvantages) of technology.

We'll continue in the next class. Don't do it at home!!!!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario